Thursday, April 27, 2017

Just having an edge...

Originally posted Friday, February 17, 2017

I had some kind of disagreement with a good friend. As always, we were talking about trading. He was negative about the importance of backtesting. He doesn't believe in robots. However, I have never said we should backtest a system in order to create a robot. Even though my system was planned by me, a man. 


Now lets have the following example..We are both traders..We both have our systems. I have backtested it manually while you haven't..We have both a losing strike...Lets say 5 in a row...Who has bigger odds to follow his system?
Who do you believe? Personally, I believe myself...I like the practical examples. I want to be practical because I want to be a trader and no analyst.. 

We need an edge...

Think about it..

TheHawk

If you like, share...if you dont..share again..



No comments: