Sunday, April 23, 2017

Lets be realistic about trading...

Originally posted Sunday, January 29, 2017

Let's be realistic about trading. The sport is very difficult. Especially, when you want to be professional. Of course, by saying pro trader, I mean you are struggling to accomplish the " trading for living" dream. I don't mean...broker..advisor..prop trader and all related. Also, I can't deny that there is a clear difference from the bad and good professional in every area but in this case we are talking about genuine traders.


Believe it or not, most of social "traders" are demo, loser, part-time, mediocre, theoretical, "wannabe" traders! When I say most of, I mean minimum 98%!
Why? Because according to my experience, the consistently profitable traders don't spend so much time on social like us. I can go even deeper but let's leave something for future articles.

I can make one honest suggestion, even though, it may be harsh but I think this is the best that I can "offer" you. Trade as a part time job. Adjust your spare time on trading. But you must have a job..That's it!

Do you like the trading / financial sector? Become a good broker..or whatever...

But trading should be your part time job...

If you are having 3 years of decent profitability as a part time/hobby trader..Then we can discuss the rest..
End of story!
THEHAWK



No comments: