Saturday, December 23, 2017

A Brief Review...The "Dream"... Never Say Never!

Hello, my fellow friends,

Heading to Christmas Holidays, it's the perfect period for a personal re-evaluation of 2017, "reconstruction" of pending plans and set new goals for the upcoming year. But I need to stay brief.  

A Review,
My personal "trading" metrics remained stable and profitable. I have to optimize my profit taking strategy - like most traders; therefore I am satisfied but still plenty space for improvement. Regarding the Greek Stock market, my trading ideas were solid. The success ratio was by far positive. I will try to keep up the good pace. 
The Dream,
I feel lucky as every single day I weak up smiling because my daily job is around...Trading&Traders... Even though the sector is "dark", I am trying to have/give a positive approach.
However, before reaching there, I touched the bottom. Few people know my journey. 
But...But... This journey is challenging... My hobby turned to be my job...Since I am "assessing" other Traders to improve the overall performance. 
So your "dream" can be true...  
Never Say Never,
Personally, I have said many times "never". Big mistake... Even though I really enjoy reading everything around my "hobby", I was totally negative for any other case. But I am also a realist. I like to have options. I decided to go forward and learn programming. It's true that Trading is my motive once again. ...lol...

If the young readers like my 2 cents, you should think to follow this education path... There is a huge need for developers everywhere!! I am not either young or an old guy...But I can see the potential... 

We love Trading... In the meantime, we need to stay "alive"...

Merry Christmas!!!!
THEHAWKTRADER



2 comments:

ΠΑΝΟΣ said...

Καλά Χριστούγεννα Γεράκι μου με υγεία, ευτυχία και επιτυχίες στην ζωή σου!
ΧΡΟΝΙΑ ΠΟΛΛΆ!

TheHawk said...

Καλα Χριστουγεννα...να είμαστε ολοι καλα!!