Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Review of TheHawk's trading levels for #DAX #GER30 #DE30 $DAX #DAX30

Send your email in order to receive daily updates!!
Contact or Use Contact Form

Blue Trading Levels: Based on W1, D1, H4
White Trading Levels: Based on H1, H30, H15
Yellow Trading Levels: Double Confluence
So trade them accordingly

Preferred trading setups:  Rejections and Confirmations of the Trading Levels.

What did I write with my plan?

"We had a daily inside price actionSo you need to have your attention for a potential sharp move.."

I need to add that I have few more tools in order to use my levels. I suggest to follow the same tactic. My review concerns the first retest of each level..
Anyway...I hope they were helpful once again...See ya!!!!

THEHAWK

If you like, share...if you dont..share again.. 😁😁😁

THE PLAN

THE EXECUTION

No comments: